Sunday, May 27, 2007

Save A Little

This just might hurt a little
Love hurts sometimes when you do it right
Don't be afraid of a little bit of pain
Pleasure is on the other side
Let down your guard just a little
I'll keep you safe in these arms of mine
Hold on to me pretty baby
You will see I can be all you need
If you stay, won't you stay stay
Save room for my love
Save room for a moment to be with me
Save room for my love save a little
Save a little for me
Won’t you save a little
Save a little for me oh

Save Room - John Legend

Just stumbled upon the lyrics of this song today. Never really paid much attention to it before. But hell lotta meaning when I did... I especially like this verse.

The more perfect you want love to be, the more it hurts. So quit being a perfectionist. No over-zealousness. And all you ever need is the right moment..

Ladies... lift your guard (mental not physical), be open to possibilities. We wanna keep you safe each time, not that it makes us anymore 'man' that we already are, but truly because our arms deserve someone to hold on tight to...

So save some room for your loved one today.
There's room between these arms.. it's our hearts

No comments: