Sunday, April 20, 2008

Idle

Weekend duties are over

I am left to my own devices for Sunday

Programme for the day:

1. Woke up at 10.30 local time (11.30 SG time.. tan dio 1 hr)
2. Ran (fast jogs with fast walks) 3km in the gym
3. Snack on quarter block of Cadbury's Roasted Almond while watching MTV
4. Hakka food in Cholon (Chinatown)... yummy yong tau foo
5. Movie at Huong Vuong Plaza
6. Still planning what to eat for dinner... fried rice seems appetising
7. Finish Grey's Anatomy Season 3 (can't wait to start on Season 4!)









8. Tyne-Wear Derby Day!
(Highlight of the day)








Tyne-Wear in black & white.. a lot of stripes


Can't wait for this week to end so I can have my well-deserved, near full week of rest next week and for an apparent reason, looking forward to going home too!

Enjoy the week folks.. I'll use it to anticipate the next :)

2 comments:

Rambling Alcoholic said...

You looking forward to see me? Wah, so touched. =P

WokMan (TM) said...

of cos man.. steady lagi!