Monday, April 14, 2008

What's UP?

ACT 1 SCENE 1
What's up?
Erm.. moving soon

Huh? To where leh?
Shanghai loh...

Huh? Again? You not sian ah?
(under my breath)
Basket.. you mean you damn happy rotting in your cubicle?
Er no lah.. good time to go.. Olympic year mah!




ACT 2 SCENE 2

Eh what's up man? Heard you are unhappy and leaving the Company?
Erm no lah.. they moving me to Shanghai soon

Huh? Issit? Thought everyone said you are unhappy
Hmm.. my spin doctoring seemed to work
Not really lah, just don't really like Vietnam as much

Oh... ok... ah you must bring me round Shanghai ah?
(excitedly...not) YEAH! for sure! let me know when you plan to visit!





FINAL ACT FINAL SCENE
(digging your scene)

someone from Shanghai

Hey what's up man? When are you coming over?
Wow news travels fast... somewhen June or July loh

icic.. how long for?
the standard 2 years loh

wah.. where u gonna stay?
dunno man.. you gonna find me a cheap and nice place? :)

hahahas

This is a work of fiction and any resemblance between the characters and persons living or dead is purely coincidental

1 comment:

shan said...

WHAT'S UP!!! Welcome back in advance with W-I-D-E open arms...

Embrace what our Father has installed for us.

xoxoxo